Facebook Instagram Pinterest Image Map

June 3, 2016


Welcome to 
Memoirs Made Easy!

I am here to help you write your ‘Life Story’! As you contemplate documenting your lifeconsider the wise
       (& funny) words of Dorothy Parker

“I hate writing, I love having written.”

Everyone’s Life Story has value, let’s get 
started on yours today!

I offer group workshops and individual classes as well. Please email me if you have any questions or to schedule a class for you or your group!

The TOP 5 Reasons to write
your Life Story:
5. Share your wisdom, your values, your life lessons (aren’t you curious about how your grandparents lived and what they valued? Your family wants to know about you!)

4. FOOD! Share favorite family recipes before they are lost! 
3. IT’s FUN! Your memory: Use it or lose it! Have fun re-living memories with classmates!

2.  Your memories may provide inspiration (& help) to others

1. Document YOUR version of the life events that you want to share.